Thursday, September 4, 2008

PAGE TWO


Here is page two of the unnamed project that will soon be redrawn in some fashion or other.

This time out I plan on hand lettering the book. I don't like my lettering but I like the look and spirit of a hand lettered book better. With the page shown here I hand drew the balloons and then used a computer font.

I may still use the computer to add greyscale or maybe even color.

Of the pages I am redoing, this is my favorite. It used to be the first page but I wanted to open on the sign of the town and show Pills picking up Monk....and yes that is their names.

1 comment:

Bigseek said...

This is easily my favorite page that I had finished so far. It was originally page one but I thought I needed a pick up scene and an establishing shot of the town sign.

I redrew this page a few nights back. The only thing I changed was I added a page and changed the look of a character or two.